Nominations have opened for the Kiwibank New Zealander of the Year Awards – Ngā Tohu Pou Kōhure o Aotearoa 2022!
Play your part in honouring the remarkable New Zealanders from all walks of life, whether it’s the pillar of your community, the nation’s game changers or the environmental warriors. These are the individuals or rōpū (groups) that make us proud to be Kiwi.
The year-round platform the New Zealander of the Year Awards can offer people is monumental to help them further their mahi and cause, but they need good people like you to nominate them first. We want to make sure exceptional people are not missing out on the recognition they deserve.
- Kiwibank New Zealander of the Year
- University of Canterbury Young New Zealander
- Ryman Healthcare Senior New Zealander of the Year
- Trade Me New Zealand Innovator of the Year
- Department of Conservation and Ministry for the Environment New Zealand Environmental Hero of the Year
- Mitre 10 New Zealand Community of the Year
- Kiwibank New Zealand Local Hero of the Year
The nomination process is quick and straightforward, place your nomination now and/or forward this opportunity to others in your networks.
Nominations close Tuesday 31 August, 11:59pm NZT
For any questions contact the Awards Office at email@example.com